Natural Herbs Scrub
A good exfoliation with natural products will provide our skin with a healthy look, will be nutritious, will remove dead cells and impurities that give it a dull tone. Learn how, how often and which products to use.
The danger of industrial cosmetics lies in the fact that most cosmetics and hygiene products contain substances that in some cases prove to be toxic to the human body according to numerous scientific studies from universities around the world. Something about what more and more media are echoing.
The good news is that nature provides us with an extensive list of natural skin-friendly ingredients that not only are not toxic but, well used, it give us all the nutrients the skin needs to stay in its optimum state and stimulate its own natural defenses.
- Mint: Has properties like antiseptic, astringent, toning, anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Helps control muscle and joint problems.
- Eucalyptus: Has properties like disinfectant, healing and anti rheumatic that help to reduce the pain.
- Rosemary: It is soothing, anti-inflammatory, antibiotic and antiseptic. It gives elasticity, freshness and shine to the skin. It relaxes and helps the skin hydrate and has a high content of antioxidants.
- Black pepper: Stimulates the blood circulation and helps to eliminate dead cells, in addition to having antioxidant properties that help prevent premature aging.
- Lemon skin: It has high content of vitamin C and antioxidants, it helps to whiten the skin and to give back its natural shine.
- Olive oil: It is one of the most effective natural moisturizers available, enhances hydration and helps to fight dryness. Thanks to its natural fatty acids and its contribution of vitamins E and K, it helps prevent premature aging of the skin, allowing it to maintain its natural elasticity and its smooth appearance.
- Vitamin C: It increases the production of collagen in the body, the protein that contributes to the elasticity of the skin and helps it to fill wrinkles. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant that acts as a natural sun block and helps prevent sun damage that leads to the appearance of spots and wrinkles.