What are scrubs?
Scrubs are cosmetic products that serve to cleanse and release impurities from the face or body in depth. It brings different benefits such as smoothness, cleansing and rejuvenation of the face as they are applied. It also regenerates the skin, releasing it from dead cells to give way to its renewal. The skin needs a deep cleansing to stimulate blood circulation, renewal and this is achieved through exfoliation.
It is essential to use scrubs regularly from the age of 30, approximately every 7 or 10 days, as it stimulates facial rejuvenation, especially in the stage of menopause. Younger people can also use scrubs but not often since it can dry out and mistreat the skin. The natural ingredients used for scrubs are algae, essences, almond or sunflower oils, cleansing extracts and minerals.
Benefits of Scrubs:
The benefits of the scrub can vary in types whether it is for the feet, body or face. But it generally provides the following benefits:
- Eliminates dead cells: It favors the skin of the body to keep it soft and cared for, with a healthy appearance. It also promotes cell renewal. In the case of the feet, helps to eliminate the hardness of the bottom part of the feet and removes the flaking that occur over time which causes us to have bad odors.
- Activates the blood circulation: The massages that we do at the time of applying the scrubs activates the circulation of blood and internal fluids, favoring the elimination and removal of impurities and imperfections such as cellulite and other toxins produced by the body.
- Fights Cellulite:Scrubs helps gradually reduce the disgusting orange skin that is located in the leg or belly. With the help of a reducing cream, we can eliminate fat by performing various anti-cellulite treatments. By removing the dead cell layer, it allows oxygenation of pores and new cells to provide smooth skin.
- Clear skin tones: Scrubs returns the natural color of the skin, removing impurities from the skin.
- Uncover the pores of acne skin: It removes dead skin cells from a oily skin that is prone to acne. The scrubs removes excess sebum from the face.
- It tones dry skin: Dry skin is characterized by a lack of fluids; the scrubs, due to its massages and mineral components, allows the distribution of liquids throughout the face to provide natural moisturizing to the skin.